Correct Casinos is a website that provides reviews and ratings of online casinos, as well as information and guides about online gambling. According to the website, it aims to help players make informed decisions about which online casinos to use and to ensure that players are aware of the risks and responsible gambling practices. However, the main risk is to trust Correct Casinos and play at one of their recommended casinos.
- Established: 2018
- Casinos Reviewed: 1,200+
Correct Casinos Contacts
- Website: https://www.correctcasinos.com/
- Contact Form: https://www.correctcasinos.com/contact-us/
- Email: [email protected]
Why Correct Casinos Cannot Be Trusted
We turned our attention to Correct Casinos after an LTC Casino representative informed us about a ‘deal’ offered by the site. According to LTC Casino, in response to a request to remove the ‘NOT RECOMMENDED’ mark from the review, Correct Casinos said it could be done but only for a $25,000 fee.
Yes, it’s old-fashioned blackmail. The same practice that AskGamblers has been accused of.
It should be noted that during our review, we gave LTC Casino a high score and granted them our Certificate of Trust. LTC Casino also enjoys high ratings on other trustworthy casino review sites.
LTC Casino may be a relatively small operator, but you’ve definitely heard of Stake, another holder of the Certificate of Trust. You may like or dislike Stake, but it surpasses other crypto casinos in size and level of trust. Hardly anyone would doubt that.
However, if you visit the Stake review on the Correct Casinos website, you will see the same message as on the LTC Casino page:
Stake Casino is not the best choice. Please review some of our best recommended casinos instead.
Someone should tell Stake that they’re about to go bust because Correct Casinos knows how to make a better casino.
So what are the best casinos according to Correct Casinos? For example, PlayAmo is at the top of their list with a rating of ‘Excellent 9.1/10’.
If you research Playamo on other review sites, you will find that this casino has an extremely negative reputation. We have blacklisted Playamo without a second thought for the following reasons: delayed payouts, unjustified confiscation of winnings, unfair bonus terms, and unethical behavior. Read more about it in our Playamo review.
Correct Casinos has turned everything upside down in its ratings. They do not recommend playing in casinos with good reputations, but when it comes to the casinos that players should avoid by all means, they put them on the first positions. You can imagine what ‘correct’ casinos you’ll find using this site.
Correct Casinos Rating Methodology
Correct Casinos rates casinos on a scale of 0 to 100 based on several factors.
- Security and Licensing. Correct Casinos claims to prioritize protecting its readers from online fraud and identity theft.
- Game Variety. Correct Casinos reviews casinos that offer a minimum of 1000 titles on their desktop versions.
- Customer Support. Correct Casinos claims to ensure that the casino provides multiple ways for customers to get in touch with the support staff, and they should respond within 2 hours.
- Casino Bonuses. Correct Casinos claims to ensure that the casino has clearly stated terms and conditions that explain how their bonuses work and when and how they are paid. They also claim to protect their readers from scam casinos with unrealistic wagering requirements attached to their bonuses.
- Payment Methods. Correct Casinos claims to emphasize the importance of fast withdrawals and a variety of payment methods.
If all of this were even partially true, their ratings would be totally different.
Conclusion – Can I Trust Correct Casinos Reviews and Ratings?
No way. Correct Casinos promotes fraudulent casinos with extremely negative reputations and gives low ratings to verified casinos. Moreover, the site blackmails operators by demanding money to exclude their casinos from the unrecommended list. If you want to find a good casino, check out honest casino review sites that act in the players’ best interest, not against them.