The objective in American Roulette is to predict the number on which the ball will land by placing one or more bets that cover that particular number. The wheel in American Roulette includes the numbers 1-36 plus a single 0 (zero) and a double zero (00).
After betting time has expired, the ball is spun within the Roulette wheel. The ball will eventually come to rest in one of the numbered pockets within the wheel. You win if you have placed a bet that covers that particular number.
You can place many different kinds of bets on the Roulette table. Bets can cover a single number or a certain range of numbers, and each type of bet has its own payout rate.
Bets made on the numbered spaces on the betting area, or on the lines between them, are called Inside Bets, while bets made on the special boxes below and to the side of the main grid of numbers are called Outside Bets.
- Straight Up – place your chip directly on any single number (including zero).
- Split Bet – place your chip on the line between any two numbers, either on the vertical or horizontal.
- Street Bet – place your chip at the end of any row of numbers. A Street Bet covers three numbers.
- Corner Bet – place your chip at the corner (central intersection) where four numbers meet. All four numbers are covered.
- Five Bet – place your chip on the outer boundary line of the betting grid between 0 and 1 (at the point where the bottom-right corner of the number 0 meets the bottom-left corner of the number one). A Five Bet covers five numbers: 0, 00, 1, 2 and 3.
- Line Bet – place your chip at the end of two rows on the intersection between the two rows. A line bet covers all the numbers in both rows, a total of six numbers.
- Column Bet – place your chip in one of the boxes marked “2 to 1” at the end of the column that covers all 12 numbers in that column. The zero and double zero is not covered by any column bet.
- Dozen Bet – place your chip in one of the three boxes marked “1st 12,” “2nd 12” or “3rd 12” to cover the 12 numbers alongside the box.
- Red/Black – place your chip in the Red or Black box to cover the 18 red or 18 black numbers. The zero and double zero is not covered by these bets.
- Even/Odd – place your chip in one of these boxes to cover the 18 even or 18 odd numbers. The zero and double zero is not covered by these bets.
- 1-18/19-36 – place your chip in either of these boxes to cover the first or second set of 18 numbers. The zero and double zero is not covered by these bets.
Click/tap the NEIGHBOUR BETS button to view a special oval or racetrack-shaped betting area that allows you to more easily place neighbour bets and other special bets. Re-click/tap the button to close/re-open this feature.
Each bet covers a different set of numbers and offers different payout odds. Bet spots will be highlighted.
A neighbour bet covers a particular number as well as other numbers that lie in close proximity to it on the Roulette wheel. To place a neighbour bet, click/tap a specific number on the racetrack. A chip will be placed on the chosen number and on numbers that neighbour it to the right and left. Click/tap on the circular “-“or “+” button to increase or decrease the set of neighbours to the right and left of the chosen number.
Under the second tab in Favourite Bets, you can more easily place Finale en plein and Finale a cheval bets.
Finale en Plein
- Finale en plein 0 – 5-chip bet covers 0+00+10+20+30, each with 1 chip
- Finale en plein 1 – 4-chip bet covers 1+11+21+31, each with 1 chip
- Finale en plein 2 – 4-chip bet covers 2+12+22+32, each with 1 chip
- Finale en plein 3 – 4-chip bet covers 3+13+23+33, each with 1 chip
- Finale en plein 4 – 4-chip bet covers 4+14+24+34, each with 1 chip
- Finale en plein 5 – 4-chip bet covers 5+15+25+35, each with 1 chip
- Finale en plein 6 – 4-chip bet covers 6+16+26+36, each with 1 chip
- Finale en plein 7 – 3-chip bet covers 7+17+27, each with 1 chip
- Finale en plein 8 – 3-chip bet covers 8+18+28, each with 1 chip
- Finale en plein 9 – 3-chip bet covers 9+19+29, each with 1 chip
Finale a Cheval
- Finale a cheval 0/3 – 5-chip bet covers 0+00/3+10/13+20/23+30/33, each with 1 chip
- Finale a cheval 1/4 – 4-chip bet covers 1/4+11/14+21/24+31/34, each with 1 chip
- Finale a cheval 2/5 – 4-chip bet covers 2/5+12/15+22/25+32/35, each with 1 chip
- Finale a cheval 3/6 – 4-chip bet covers 3/6+13/16+23/26+33/36, each with 1 chip
- Finale a cheval 4/7 – 4-chip bet covers 4/7+14/17+24/27+34, each with 1 chip
- Finale a cheval 5/8 – 4-chip bet covers 5/8+15/18+25/28+35, each with 1 chip
- Finale a cheval 6/9 – 4-chip bet covers 6/9+16/19+26/29+36, each with 1 chip
- Finale a cheval 7/10 – 3-chip bet covers 7/10+17/20+27/30, each with 1 chip
- Finale a cheval 8/11 – 3-chip bet covers 8/11+18/21+28/31, each with 1 chip
- Finale a cheval 9/12 – 3-chip bet covers 9/12+19/22+29/32, each with 1 chip
A Complete Bet places all of the inside bets on a specific number.
For example, a Complete Bet on number 36 will place 18 chips to completely cover it, as follows: 1 chip on Straight-up 36, 2 chips on each of Split bets 33/36 and 35/36, 3 chips on Street bet 34/35/36, 4 chips on 32/33/35/36 Corner bet and 6 chips on Line bet 31/32/33/34/35/36.
The WINNING NUMBERS display shows the most recent winning numbers.
The result of the most recently completed round is listed on the left. Black numbers appear in white, and red numbers appear in red.
Click/tap the STATISTICS button to view a diagram of the winning numbers in up to 500 of the most recent game rounds. Use the slider to alter the number of past rounds to apply.
When you hover your cursor over any part of the statistics diagram, the spot on the betting table where a chip would be placed is highlighted. Simply click/tap the bet to place your chip.
Your payout depends on the type of placed bet.
Malfunction voids all pays and play.
Return to Player
The optimal theoretical return-to-player (RTP) for Five bet (0-00-1-2-3) is 92.11%.
The optimal theoretical return-to-player percentage is 94.74%.