Barn Festival slot by Pragmatic Play! Nothing compares to the peacefulness of countryside life, with its earthy smells and pure, sun-flooded views that beat all wallpapers or photos taken by even the greatest photographs.
While other Pragmatic Play titles invite you to action-packed adventures, where adrenaline runs through your veins over the entire gameplay, Barn Festival offers quite an opposite experience, filled with field-working tools found in a tool shed of any respectable farmer.
Barn Festival is your gateway to a tranquil afternoon spent in a classic farm-inspired atmosphere, with chickens cackling and birds singing in the background. Featuring a 6×5 grid, the new online slot from Pragmatic Play is loaded with Money Symbols and tumbles that’ll get you closer to the sweet max multiplier of 20,000x! Life in the countryside is peaceful, yes, but we never said anything about it being boring!
How to Play
The Barn Festival slot stays true to the farm theme through and through. With high-paying symbols paying in clusters and depicting corncobs, oranges, strawberries, eggplants, and mushrooms grown in a very exotic garden, the online slot also comes with low-paying symbols that fit better in a casino environment.
- Strawberry – Pays 50x the bet for clusters of 12+ symbols
- Orange – Pays 25x the bet for clusters of 12+ symbols
- Mushroom – Pays 15x the bet for clusters of 12+ symbols
- Corncob – Pays 12x the bet for clusters of 12+ symbols
- Eggplant – Pays 10x the bet for clusters of 12+ symbols
- Spade Symbol – Pays 8x the bet for clusters of 12+ symbols
- Heart Symbol – Pays 5x the bet for clusters of 12+ symbols
- Club Symbol – Pays 4x the bet for clusters of 12+ symbols
- Diamond Symbol – Pays 4x the bet for clusters of 12+ symbols
- MONEY SYMBOL – the Money Symbol in Barn Festival looks like it’s escaped from the Rainbow Gold slot – who knows, maybe the farmer and the leprechaun are neighbors. Anyway, the Money Symbol can land on all reels in this online slot, carrying a random multiplier of up to 500x total bet.
How to Win
TUMBLE FEATURE – this is not a new feature in a Pragmatic Play demo. The Tumble feature, with its kind of sly way of giving players more chances to form winning combinations in one spin, is part of some of the most emblematic Pragmatic Play slots, such as the Gates of Olympus slot demo or the Sweet Bonanza slot demo. What this feature does is to get rid of all winning combinations on the reels, thus making room for new symbols to take the old ones’ places. This gives you more opportunities to hit a brand-new win. Tumbling continues until there are no more wins as a result of a tumble.
MONEY SYMBOLS AS WIN MULTIPLIERS – this round starts when you land exactly 3x Money Symbols in the same tumble cycle. Their values are transformed into win multipliers that apply to the total win of the tumble cycle. If more Money Symbols happen to land after the other three, their multipliers will be added to the total win multipliers’ value.
Although this might seem an ordinary win multipliers round, it does have a trick. When 3x Money Symbols hit as a result of a dry spin, before the tumbling starts, their values are added and set aside. The game awards a Respin of the symbols present on the reels until at least one winning combo occurs. All wins will then be multiplied by the value of the previously collected multipliers.
MONEY RESPIN – you can trigger this bonus round with at least 4x Money Symbols on the reels. Before the round starts, the 6×5 layout is replaced with a smaller one, with 4 reels and 5 rows, holding only Money Symbols. The round starts with the triggering Money Symbols present on the reels, awarding 3 Respins. All Money Symbols hit during this round stay on the screen until the end of the feature, while also resetting the number of Respins back to 3.
Here are the Money Symbols that will be landing in the Money Respin round:
- Money Symbol with a random value
- Add Value Symbol – adds a random value to all Money Symbols in view. After doing its thing, the Add Value Symbol turns into a Money Symbol with the initial added value
- Multiply Symbol – it multiplies the value of 2, 3, 4, or 5 Money Symbols present on the screen by a random multiplier of 2x, 3x, 4x, or 5x. After multiplying, this symbol transforms into a classic Money Symbol, carrying a value equal to the multiplier it landed with
- Collect Symbol – just like the name hints, this symbol collects the values of all Money Symbols on the screen, and then turns into a standard Money Symbol with the value of all collected amounts
- Unlock Symbol – this symbol extends the grid, unlocking the rightmost reel the first time it hits. If it appears on the reels for a second time, it unlocks the leftmost reel, displaying the full 6×5 grid from the base game. Similar to all the other Money Symbols, after unlocking the reels, the Unlock Symbol acts like a Money Symbol, taking a random value.
- Persistent Add Symbol – adds a random value to all Money Symbols, but, unlike the Add Value Symbol, the persistent Add Symbol applies its value to all Money Symbols in view and to the ones in the subsequent Respins.
- Persistent Multiply Symbol – it applies a multiplier of 2x, 3x, 4x, or 5x to 2 to 5 Money Symbols in view and to the ones coming on the reels on subsequent Respins.
- Persistent Collect Symbol – similar to the rest of the golden symbols, this one collects the values of all Money Symbols until the end of the round.
With so many Money Symbols, all having the possibility of coming into action on the same respin, Pragmatic Play developed a specific order for the different kinds of Money Symbols: Add, Multiply, Collect, Persistent Add, Persistent Multiply, Persistent Collect, and Unlock.
If somehow you managed to unlock the 2 extra reels and cover the screen with Money Symbols, the round ends immediately, and an additional 500x multiplier applies to the total win.
BUY RESPIN OPTION – players from certain jurisdictions can purchase the Money Respins for 100x the total bet, bringing Money Symbols of randomly chosen values on the reels.
Life at a farm keeps a perfect balance between hard work and jolly times. With players listening to cheerful banjo tunes in the background and a backdrop showing a farmhouse and a barn on a sunny afternoon, the soundtrack and aesthetics of the game couldn’t have fitted the theme better.
The Barn Festival slot keeps the countryside theme met in other Pragmatic Play slots, such as the Chicken Drop slot or even The Great Chicken Escape slot, alive while adding to the thrilling experience with a bunch of Money Symbols. The golden persistent Money Symbols are definitely the ones you’ll be wishing to drop, as their action lasts for the whole round. However, the standard Add, Multiply and Collect Money Symbols aren’t to be missed either.