Shiny ingots, pouches with diamonds and piles of golden coins await inside the safe in Empty the Bank, the 4×5 videoslot from Pragmatic Play with 25 paylines where all the tools for an epic robbery land in the Empty the Bank Respin Feature, increasing the number of Respins or applying a random multiplier of up to 10x to your total bet. Team up with the burglar and plan the perfect robbery!
Get ready to embrace the culture of crooks in our criminally video slot game, Empty the Bank.
Join the British Bandit on his boastful trip through the city, as he looks to help you raid the reels in search of big wins and multipliers.
This 5-reel game has 20 paylines for players to win huge cash prizes and gives players the chance to live the life of a thief with special themed symbols. Expect to see Gold Bars, Gold Coins, and the Queen’s Royal Crown.
How to Play
This 5-reel diamond heist video slot is made for all types of players who love to take a walk on the wild side. Get ready to embrace the thrill with the game’s extremely high volatility and its interchangeable RTP, which ranges between 96.48% and 96.44% but that is dependent on what bonuses are currently active.
Even thieves need a helping hand and that’s exactly what you’ll get when you hit the game’s 20 themed symbols. Keep an eye out for the supped-up Scatter Bonuses and emphatic Empty the Bank Re-spin Feature. Players who active this will unlock a whole new screen that comes equipped with 9 special bonus symbols that help multiply your wins.
Each symbol that makes an appearance on the Empty the Bank reel has its own induvial pay way pay-ways:
- Royal Crown – pays 20x on across 5 reels, 5x across 4 reels, 2.5x across 3 reels and 0.25x across 2 reels
- Diamond Pouch – pays out 10x across 5 reels, 5x across 4 reels, and 2x across 3 reels
- Gold Bars pays out 5x across 5 reels, 4x across 4 reels, and 2x across 3 reels
- Money Symbol pays out 5x across 5 reels, 3x across 4 reels, and 1x across 3 reels
- Gold coin pays out 4x across 5 reels, 3x across 4 reels, and 1x across 3 reels
- A Symbols pay out 3x across 5 reels, 1x across 4 reels, and 0.50x across 3 reels
- K Symbol pay out 3x across 5 reels, 1x across 4 reels, and 0.50x across 3 reels
- Q Symbols pay out 2x across 5 reels, 0.50x across 4 reels, and 0.52x across 3 reels
- J Symbols pay out 2x across 5 reels, 0.50x across 4 reels, and 0.25x across 3 reels
How to Win
To have a chance of executing the perfect reel robbery, players first need to land three Bonus Symbols to trigger the special re-spin feature.
When the Empty the Bank Re-spin Feature starts, all the original symbols disappear and the original grid becomes interchangeable. The updated grid will start as a 4×5 and change to a 6×7 depending on what symbols are hit during the round.
During the respins, only special symbols will appear. When the round starts, 3 Money Symbols with a random value will be placed on the reel. Players start with 3 respins, receiving more respins every time special symbols lands on the grid. All special symbols that are hit with the re-spin will remain on the screen until the end of the round.
The bonus round ends when there are no more re-spins left or the screen has been filled with special symbols; once this happens, all amounts collected during the round will be awarded.
- Money symbol – at every re-spin, the money takes a random value of 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, 6x, 7x, 8x or 10x the total bet.
- Walkie talkie symbol – whenever it hits, it takes a random value of +1x or +2x and adds that value to all money symbols on the screen for a current and every subsequent re-spins until the end of the round
- Computer symbol – whenever it hits it multiplies the values of all Money symbols on the screen by 2x and awards 1x total bet.
- Burglar symbol – whenever it hit, it collects the value of all Money symbols and other Burglar symbols currently on the screen, which opens the possibility of new symbols to land in those spots. Computer and Walkie Talkie symbols don’t affect the Burglar symbols that are currently on the screen.
- Alarm symbol – whenever it hits, it increases the number of possible re-spins to 4 instead of 3 until the end of the round and awards 1x total bet.
- Drill symbol – whenever it hits, it opens the close spaces on the re-spins reel 1 and awards 1x total bet.
- Hammer symbol – just like the drill symbol, whenever the Hammer hits, it opens closes spaces on re-spin reel 7 and awards 1x total bet.
- Ladder symbol – whenever its hits, for the first time it opens closed spaces on re-spins row 5. The second time it hits it opens closes spaces on re-spin row 6. Every time it hits, it awards 1x total bet.
- Safe Door symbol – when it hits, it awards 1x total bet. Hit 3 during the round to open up the vault and win 10,000x your total bet instantly, which is the max possible win of the game.
Empty the Bank is something that gives players both style and substance. This sin city style video-slot may have a detailed metropolitan backdrop but has a very Americanised feel considering the game is meant to be set in England.
Regardless of that, it’s hard to ignore the detail of the game and the overall immersive colour schemes. The bold letterings and colliding colours will catch your eye, even if this isn’t the type of game that would generally catch your attention.
It could be mission possible when you join the British bandit on his journey to commit the perfect robbery. If you feel you have the sneakiness and the ability to crack the safe and win big, then join the fun and play Empty the Bank today!