First Person Football Studio (Top Card) allows you to play the very easy and fast-paced Top Card game.
The game objective is to guess which hand – Home (A) or Away (B) – will draw the higher value card, and therefore win.
The player may also guess whether the cards dealt for Home (A) and Away (B) hands will be of the same value, by placing a bet on Away (B).
The aim of the First Person Football Studio is to predict which of the hands – Home (A) or Away (B) – will win or if they will be of the same value – Draw (X).
- The cards are dealt from a shoe with 8 decks (Jokers are excluded)
- The player places a bet on either Home (A), Away (B) or Draw (X)
- A single card is dealt face-up to Home (A) and to Away (B). The highest card wins and pays even money 1:1
- Card value from the lowest to the highest is as follows: 2, being the lowest and followed by 3 and so on, and Ace the highest (2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-J-Q-K-A)
- If the hands dealt are of the same value, half of player’s main bet (Home (A) or Away (B)) is returned and, if the player has placed a Draw (X) bet, wins pay out 11:1
Your payout depends on the type of bet placed.
Please note that any malfunction voids the game round and all eventual payouts for the round. Bets will be returned.
Return to Player
The optimal theoretical return-to-player percentage:
- Main bet (Home (A)/Away (B)) – 96.27%
- Draw (X) –89.64%