First Person Mega Ball is a unique, entertaining and fast-paced game show, featuring a Mega Ball Bonus round in which you have the chance to win even more with the added multipliers!
Buy a packet of cards to play with for the value you have selected and simply complete lines of numbers on your card(s), while the numbered balls are being randomly drawn by the Ball drawing machine. It’s all about getting as many lines per card as possible – the more lines you get, the more you win!
First Person Mega Ball is played with 1 – 400 cards and a Ball drawing machine. Each 5×5 cell card contains 24 randomly arranged unique numbers with a free square in the centre. The free square is considered as an already marked square. You win if you get a horizontal, vertical or diagonal line of 5 squares. You can win up to 9 lines per card.
Main Game Round
- Buy a packet of cards you wish to play with for the value you have You can add more card packets after the first packet is bought and change the value of your cards while the betting time is open. Your selected card value will be automatically applied to all your cards.
- Your cards will be visible on the screen regardless of the amount. You can zoom in on an individual card at any If you would like to change the numbers on a particular card, simply zoom in on that card and while the betting time is open, click/tap the REFRESH NUMBERS button until you are satisfied with the resulting new numbers.
- Once you have bought your cards, click/tap PLAY button to start the ball 20 out of 51 numbered balls are drawn from the Ball drawing machine.
- If the number of the drawn ball matches a number in any of your cards, a badge is automatically placed on that number. When a completed line is collected, your winnings per card are also updated automatically and displayed below the corresponding card.
- As the balls are drawn one by one, your cards will be automatically updated and sorted, with the card closest to winning placed at the top.
- To add to the excitement, you can also see on your screen how much you could win if a special ball should happen to be drawn. Expected ball numbers will be highlighted in gold on your cards.
- The drawn balls are also automatically updated and visible on your
Mega Ball Bonus round
- After all 20 balls are drawn in the main game round, one or two intriguing Mega Ball Bonus rounds occur. At the beginning of the Mega Ball Bonus round, a Mega Ball multiplier in the range from 5x to 100x is An additional ball is drawn from the Ball drawing machine to determine the number of the Mega Ball.
- If the Mega Ball number completes any line in your card(s), your payout on that card is multiplied by the Mega Ball multiplier.
- If a line is not complete, the Mega Ball number will be treated as a regular ball and will not multiply the payout.
- If there is more than one Mega Ball among your winning lines on the same card, your payout will be multiplied only by the highest multiplier.
After the game round is over, your cards are sorted again and only those cards with winnings are left on the screen. Your total winnings are calculated automatically and displayed on your screen.
|Number of Lines||Payout|
|6+ lines||9,999 – 999,999 : 1|
|5 lines||999 – 99,999 : 1|
|4 lines||249 – 24,999 : 1|
|3 lines||49 – 4,999 : 1|
|2 lines||4 – 499 : 1|
|1 line||1x (push) – 99 : 1|
Maximum payout for all your winnings within a game round is limited. For details see the Bet Limit table.
Please note that any malfunction voids the game round and all eventual payouts for the round. Bets will be returned.
Return to Player
The optimal theoretical return-to-player (RTP) percentage is 95.40%, based on 1 card. The RTP range is 94.61% – 95.40%.