The objective of Football Studio Dice is to guess which side will win by having the highest two-dice total. You can bet on Home (A), Away (B) and Draw (X).
The game is hosted by a game presenter and played with four dice.
- Each dice is in an individual shaker: two for the Home (A) side and two for the Away (B) side.
- The top two shakers are the “First half”, and the bottom two shakers are the “Second half”.
- Both the First and the Second half shakers have one die for the Home (A) side and one for the Away (B) side.
- All dice shakers are turned on at the same time, in the last seconds of betting time.
- After the bets have been placed and the betting time is over, both First half dice come to rest simultaneously. A few seconds later, both Second half dice come to rest as well.
- The result is visible on the screen, and whichever side rolled the highest two dice total wins!
Your payout depends on the type of bet placed.
|DRAW (X)**||79:1 — Draw result is total 12|
7:1 — Draw result is total 2-11
*80% of your Home (A)/Away (B) bet is returned if Draw (X) wins
**A payout of 7-79:1 plus the return of your bet equals a payout of 8-80x
Please note that any malfunction voids the game round and all eventual payouts for the round. Bets will be returned.
Return to Player
The optimal theoretical return-to-player percentage:
Home (A)/Away (B) — 97.75%
Draw (X) — 95.68%