Japanese Roulette by Evolution! Live Roulette Japanese-speaking croupiers can speak the language of players in every sense and maximize the potential for online interactions and entertainment. These casino professionals understand the intricacies of Japanese culture and casino etiquette and, as a result, can establish a great rapport with players.
The objective in Japanese Roulette is to predict the number on which the ball will land by placing one or more bets that cover that particular number. The wheel in European Roulette includes the numbers 1-36 plus a single 0 (zero).
After betting time has expired, the ball is spun within the Roulette wheel. The ball will eventually come to rest in one of the numbered pockets within the wheel. You win if you have placed a bet that covers that particular number.
You can place many different kinds of bets on the Roulette table. Bets can cover a single number or a certain range of numbers, and each type of bet has its own payout rate.
Bets made on the numbered spaces on the betting area, or on the lines between them, are called Inside Bets, while bets made on the special boxes below and to the side of the main grid of numbers are called Outside bets.
- Straight Up – place your chip directly on any single number (including zero).
- Split Bet – place your chip on the line between any two numbers, either on the vertical or horizontal.
- Street Bet – place your chip at the end of any row of A Street Bet covers three numbers.
- Corner Bet – place your chip at the corner (central intersection) where four numbers meet. All four numbers are covered.
- Line Bet – place your chip at the end of two rows on the intersection between the two rows. A line bet covers all the numbers in both rows, a total of six numbers.
- Column Bet – place your chip in one of the boxes marked “2 to 1” at the end of the column that covers all 12 numbers in that column. The zero is not covered by any column bet.
- Dozen Bet – place your chip in one of the three boxes marked “1st 12,” “2nd 12” or “3rd 12” to cover the 12 numbers alongside the box.
- Red/Black – place your chip in the Red or Black box to cover the 18 red or 18 black numbers. The zero is not covered by these bets.
- Even/Odd – place your chip in one of these boxes to cover the 18 even or 18 odd numbers. The zero is not covered by these bets.
- 1-18/19-36 – place your chip in either of these boxes to cover the first or second set of 18 numbers. The zero is not covered by these bets.
Click/tap the NEIGHBOUR BETS button to view a special oval or racetrack-shaped betting area that allows you to more easily place neighbour bets and other special bets. Re-click/tap the button to close/re-open this feature.
Each bet covers a different set of numbers and offers different payout odds. Bet spots will be highlighted.
Tiers du Cylindre
This bet covers a total of 12 numbers that include 27, 33 and the numbers that lie between them on the side of the Roulette wheel opposite to zero. 6 chips are placed as follows:
- 1 chip on the 5/8 split
- 1 chip on the 10/11 split
- 1 chip on the 13/16 split
- 1 chip on the 23/24 split
- 1 chip on the 27/30 split
- 1 chip on the 33/36 split
Orphelins a Cheval
This bet covers a total of 8 numbers on the two segments of the Roulette wheel not covered by the voisins du zero and tiers du cylindre bets above. 5 chips are placed as follows:
- 1 chip on 1 (straight up)
- 1 chip on the 6/9 split
- 1 chip on the 14/17 split
- 1 chip on the 17/20 split
- 1 chip on the 31/34 split
Voisins du Zero
This bet covers a total of 17 numbers that include 22, 25 and the numbers that lie between them on the side of the Roulette wheel that contains zero. 9 chips are placed as follows:
- 2 chips on the 0/2/3 street
- 1 chip on the 4/7 split
- 1 chip on the 12/15 split
- 1 chip on the 18/21 split
- 1 chip on the 19/22 split
- 2 chips on the 25/26/28/29 corner
- 1 chip on the 32/35 split
This bet covers zero and the 6 numbers in close proximity to zero on the Roulette wheel: 12, 35, 3, 26, 0, 32 and 15.
4 chips are placed as follows:
- 1 chip on the 0/3 split
- 1 chip on the 12/15 split
- 1 chip on 26 (straight up)
- 1 chip on the 32/35 split
A neighbour bet covers a particular number as well as other numbers that lie in close proximity to it on the Roulette wheel. To place a neighbour bet, click/tap a specific number on the racetrack. A chip will be placed on the chosen number and on numbers that neighbour it to the right and left. Click/tap on the circular “-“or “+” button to increase or decrease the set of neighbours to the right and left of the chosen number.
Under the second tab in Favourite Bets, you can more easily place Finale en plein and Finale a cheval bets.
Finale en Plein
- Finale en plein 0 – 4-chip bet covers 0+10+20+30, each with 1 chip
- Finale en plein 1 – 4-chip bet covers 1+11+21+31, each with 1 chip
- Finale en plein 2 – 4-chip bet covers 2+12+22+32, each with 1 chip
- Finale en plein 3 – 4-chip bet covers 3+13+23+33, each with 1 chip
- Finale en plein 4 – 4-chip bet covers 4+14+24+34, each with 1 chip
- Finale en plein 5 – 4-chip bet covers 5+15+25+35, each with 1 chip
- Finale en plein 6 – 4-chip bet covers 6+16+26+36, each with 1 chip
- Finale en plein 7 – 3-chip bet covers 7+17+27, each with 1 chip
- Finale en plein 8 – 3-chip bet covers 8+18+28, each with 1 chip
- Finale en plein 9 – 3-chip bet covers 9+19+29, each with 1 chip
Finale a Cheval
- Finale a cheval 0/3 – 4-chip bet covers 0/3+10/13+20/23+30/33, each with 1 chip
- Finale a cheval 1/4 – 4-chip bet covers 1/4+11/14+21/24+31/34, each with 1 chip
- Finale a cheval 2/5 – 4-chip bet covers 2/5+12/15+22/25+32/35, each with 1 chip
- Finale a cheval 3/6 – 4-chip bet covers 3/6+13/16+23/26+33/36, each with 1 chip
- Finale a cheval 4/7 – 4-chip bet covers 4/7+14/17+24/27+34, each with 1 chip
- Finale a cheval 5/8 – 4-chip bet covers 5/8+15/18+25/28+35, each with 1 chip
- Finale a cheval 6/9 – 4-chip bet covers 6/9+16/19+26/29+36, each with 1 chip
- Finale a cheval 7/10 – 3-chip bet covers 7/10+17/20+27/30, each with 1 chip
- Finale a cheval 8/11 – 3-chip bet covers 8/11+18/21+28/31, each with 1 chip
- Finale a cheval 9/12 – 3-chip bet covers 9/12+19/22+29/32, each with 1 chip
A Complete Bet places all of the inside bets on a specific number.
For example, a Complete Bet on number 36 will place 18 chips to completely cover it, as follows: 1 chip on Straight-up 36, 2 chips on each of Split bets 33/36 and 35/36, 3 chips on Street bet 34/35/36, 4 chips on 32/33/35/36 Corner bet and 6 chips on Line bet 31/32/33/34/35/36.
The WINNING NUMBERS display shows the most recent winning numbers.
The result of the most recently completed round is listed on the left. Black numbers appear in white, and red numbers appear in red.
Your payout depends on the type of placed bet.
Malfunction voids all pays and play.
Return to Player
The optimal theoretical return-to-player percentage is 97.30%.