Monopoly Big Baller is a unique and entertaining gameshow that combines Mega Ball with one of the world’s most well-known board games. Place your bet on Chance or Free Space cards, watch which numbered balls are randomly drawn by the ball drawing machine and complete lines to win!
Bet on ‘3 ROLLS’ and ‘5 ROLLS’ to play the Bonus Game that will take you to a virtual 3D Monopoly board, where Mr. Monopoly will walk around the board and collect multiplier prizes for you.
Place your bet on 1–4 Chance/Free Space cards. When you place your bet, the 5×5 cell card that you bet on is populated with randomly generated numbers ranging 1–60. You can switch each card between being a Chance card and being a Free Space card.
- Free Space card — The centre cell is a “free space”, and this acts as a drawn number. This means that there are increased odds of making a line.
- Chance card — There are no free spaces, however the centre cell is guaranteed to have a multiplier. This means that there are increased odds of a higher payout, but a lower chance of making a line.
Once the betting time is over, Mr. Monopoly will pull a lever to place random daubs (free spaces) and multipliers on the cards you bet on. A daub acts as a drawn number, but a multiplier has a chance to increase your winnings.
Multipliers are engaged when a ball or several balls are drawn that correspond with the number with the multiplier on the card.
There are three types of Chance multipliers that can be generated:
- Standard (10x or 20x) — if you get a number with a standard multiplier and that number becomes part of a winning line for that card, your winnings for that line are multiplied by that amount. If your winning line contains several standard multipliers, they are added up before multiplication. For example, if you place 5 on a card and that card has a winning line with a standard multiplier 10x and a second standard multiplier 20x, the calculation will be 5 x (10x + 20x) = 150.
- Line (20x or 50x) — if you get all the numbers and make a winning line that has a line multiplier, your winnings for that line are multiplied by that amount. If that line also contains numbers with Standard multipliers, they are added up with the Line multiplier before multiplication. For example, if you place 5 on a card and that card has a winning line with a Line multiplier 50x and a Standard multiplier 10x, the calculation will be 5 x (50x + 10x) = 300.
- Global (2x or 3x) — if you get a number with a global multiplier, your winnings for all lines on that card (including any Line or Standard multipliers) are multiplied by this amount. The number with the global multiplier does not need to be part of the winning line. For example, if you place 5 on a card and that card has a global multiplier 2x the number for which gets drawn, and the winning line has a Standard multiplier 10x and a Line multiplier 50x, the calculation will be 5 x (10x + 50x) x 2 = 600. The maximum number of global multipliers per card is 2.
After that, 20 out of 60 numbered balls are drawn from the ball drawing machine. If the number of the drawn ball matches a number in any of your cards, a daub is automatically placed on that number.
The game displays the drawn balls and their numbers for the current round and how many balls are left to be drawn. Green balls are balls that are on 1 or more of your cards and grey balls are balls that do not match any number on any of your cards.
If you complete a line on a card, the bet on that card wins.
To participate in the Bonus Game, place a bet on ‘3 ROLLS’ or ‘5 ROLLS’. If all numbers for either betting spot are drawn (3 unique numbers for ‘3 ROLLS’ and 4 unique numbers for ‘5 ROLLS’), you win that bet and the Bonus Game will start right after all 20 numbers are drawn. After betting time is over, random daubs (free spaces) may also land on ‘3 ROLLS’ and ‘5 ROLLS’ numbers, however multipliers cannot. You can place bets and participate in the Bonus Game, regardless of whether you place any bets on the Main Game.
The Bonus Game is played with two dice. If you won your bet on ‘3 ROLLS’, the dice will be rolled 3 times. Mr. Monopoly will walk around the 3D Monopoly board and collect your cash and multiplier prizes. If you win on ‘5 ROLLS’, the dice will be rolled 5 times. If you win on both Bonus betting spots, they will be played one after the other as two separate Bonus Games.
The Monopoly board has the same layout as a regular Monopoly game: Properties, Utilities, Free Parking, Railways, Taxes, Jail/Go to Jail, Chance/Community Chest and GO.
Properties, Utilities, Railways and Free Parking have basic prizes.
The Bonus Game starts with randomly building houses and hotels on some properties which will increase their multipliers (ranging from 1x to 500x).
When the dice are rolled, Mr. Monopoly will walk the corresponding number of spaces on the Monopoly board. Your total Bonus Game winnings will be displayed and added to your Bonus win.
If Mr. Monopoly stops on Chance or Community Chest, you can win either a random cash prize or receive a fee.
If Mr. Monopoly stops on ‘Go to Jail’, he will move to the Jail space. To get out and continue moving up the board, doubles need to be rolled (the same number on both dice). Going to Jail and finishing the Bonus Game while in Jail does not affect your previous Bonus winnings.
If a double is rolled during regular Bonus Game play, you get an additional dice roll.
Income tax will reduce your Bonus winnings by 10% and Supertax will reduce your winnings by 20%. Taxes and fees will only be deducted if your Bonus winnings allow it.
When Mr. Monopoly passes ‘GO’, all the prizes thereafter on the board will be doubled.
When no more rolls are left, the Bonus Game is over. All your Bonus winnings, combined with any winnings from the Bingo Game, are then paid.
|Free Space card||2–39:1 per line|
|Chance card||2–199:1 per line|
|3 ROLLS||Bonus Game|
|5 ROLLS||Bonus Game|
The base payout per winning card without any multipliers is 3x. If two or more lines win without multipliers, then their payouts are summed (for example, if your card wins with two lines without any multipliers, your multiplier for that card is 6x). However, if your winning card has a Standard or Line multiplier, this multiplier replaces the base multiplier (for example, if your card wins with a line that has a 10x multiplier, your multiplier for that card is 10x).
Maximum payout for all your winnings within a game round is limited. The game round continues even if your maximum payout limit is reached. The maximum payout limit is applied only at the end of the game round.
Please note that any malfunction voids the game round and all eventual payouts for the round. Bets will be returned.
Return to Player
The optimal theoretical return-to-player (RTP) percentage is 96.10%.
Bet-specific RTP is as follows: 96.10% for Free Space, 96.10% for Chance, 95.80% for 3 ROLLS and 95.20% for 5 ROLLS.