Release your inner wild child with the Rock Vegas Mega Hold & Spin video slot, where the caveman himself will be upgrading you to champion status in this brand new creation from Pragmatic Play. This 3×5 adventure contains fantastic features with multiple layers when you land your share of the lucky rocks. The Bonus rocks will become your best friend when you land them during the Mega Hold and Spin Feature. Let’s get wild!
The rockier side of Vegas is calling all players who are ready to embrace life out in this wild slot. Buddy up with the Caveman, White Tiger, and Lizard to release the perfect payline wins. Be sure to get your hands on the Bonus Rock Symbols, which will lead you to the bonus features where there are no limits to the hidden rewards, especially within the Mini-Game. Expect to be greeted with a rockier than rocky start in this game.
How to Play
Collect the paying symbols, which pay from left to right on the adjacent reels, beginning with the leftmost reel:
- Caveman Symbol – Pays 37.5x the bet for five on a payline.
- White Tiger Symbol – Pays 25x the bet for five on a payline.
- Lizard Symbol – Pays 25x the bet for five on a payline.
- Crazy Beast Symbol – Pays 12.5x the bet for five on a payline.
- Orange Letter A Symbol – Pays 6.25x the bet for five on a payline.
- Red Letter K Symbol – Pays 6.25x the bet for five on a payline.
- Green Letter Q Symbol – Pays 3.75x the bet for five on a payline.
- Blue Letter J Symbol – Pays 3.75x the bet for five on a payline.
- Purple Number 10 Symbol – Pays 3.75x the bet for five on a payline.
- Rock BONUS Symbol – The BONUS Symbol appears on all reels. Players can hit this symbol randomly or naturally during the Free Spins.
How to Win
Mega Hold And Spin Feature – You need to hit at least 3 BONUS symbols to trigger the MEGA HOLD AND SPIN FEATURE. The feature will begin once all wins accumulated across all lines are paid. The regular symbols will disappear, replaced by a new grid of 10×10. The standard reels will become replaced by special reels which contain coloured rock symbols only. All of the coloured rock symbols have a fixed amount:
- Red Rock – 5x
- Pink Rock- 3x
- Yellow Rock – 2x
- Green Rock – 1x
- Blue Rock – 0.5x
The round begins based on how many symbols it took to trigger the feature and on how many of the lowest-paying symbols appear or not.
If the feature was triggered with 5 BONUS symbols, then only the red, pink and yellow rocks will appear in the feature.
If the feature was triggered with 4 BONUS symbols, only the red, pink, yellow, and green rocks would appear.
If the feature gets triggered with 3 BONUS symbols, all the coloured rocks will appear.
The round will begin with 3 Respins, where all the rocky symbols that hit after each Respin will remain on the screen until the round ends. Every time a single rock symbol hits, the number of respins will be reset to 3. The round will continue until all respins have concluded, or all rock symbols have filled the screen.
When clusters of 2×2 or 3×3 rock symbols have been created, a vast rock will be formed, and a random multiplier added. For groups of 2×2, multipliers of 5x or 10x will be added. For clusters of 3×3, multipliers of 35 to 500x the bet will be added.
An essential collection mini-game takes place during the round, where the rock symbols can be hit with a key on top of them. The key symbols will form a trail. If enough key symbols are collected before reaching the treasure chest, then the chest will open and award one of the following:
- A random multiplier from 0.5 to 500x will be added to one of the rock symbols.
- An unexpected money award from 10x to 500x the total bet.
- A random number of keys from 4 to 10 will be added to the trail.
- A random general multiplier between 2x and 100x will be added to the total win at the end of the round.
- One retrigger.
If enough keys are collected to claim the Mystery Multiplier, then a random number between 2x and 100x will be collected to multiply the general multiplier. After the trail has finished, the feature restarts.
The design of the Rock Vegas Mega Hold & Spin Slot will remind us of the Flintstones a little, sending us back to the era of Yabba Dabba Doo’s, thanks to the caveman and wild animal animated symbols. The game soundtrack also sets us up for a whole new world of wild rides and rewards.
The Rock Vegas Mega Hold & Spin boasts some impressive features, offering nothing short of limitless ways to win repeatedly when the Mega Hold and Spin Feature becomes activated. Its feature within a feature enhances the experience by including a Mini-Game, which contains a whole host of ways to reap the golden goods.