Vampires vs Wolves slot by Pragmatic Play! The war between wolves and vampires has been going on for centuries and neither one seems to want to bury the hatchet. You’d better choose your side carefully; the battle is about to begin and, before you know it, you’ll get caught between the-always-thirty-for-blood vampires and the strong-and-savage wolves.
Enter the world of night in Vampires vs Wolves, the 5×3, 10 lines video slot. Catch the Free Spins feature to choose a side – either play with werewolves and hunt as pack or fight for the vampire team that can become sticky Wild Symbols.
The night falls softly over the simple, peaceful village. Tall, dark shadows grow on the shabby walls and on the paved, grimy streets. All villagers scurried back inside their homes; doors are locked because tonight is a full moon and we all know what that means!
The Vampires vs Wolves slot introduces you into a world of magic and mythical creatures and offers a maximum payout of up to 1,000x your stake. With an RTP of 96.49% and 10 paylines, this video slot game has all the reasons to become one of your favourites.
How to Play
Vampires vs Wolves is a videoslot game with 5 reels and 3 lines that can bring you winnings up to 1,000 times your stake through 10 paylines. The maximum RTP for this game is 96.49% and the minimum, 96.38%, depending on what kind of Free Spin you pick. This game’s volatility has been classified as medium.
You can enter this magical battle with only 0.10 euros. For those who want to really get involved in this war, the maximum bet is 50 euros.
Both sides are powerful and ready to attack any time now. The ones that chose to fight and help you increase your earnings are:
- White Werewolf – Pays 80x your bet when you land 5 on a payline
- Vampire King – Pays 80x your bet when you land 5 on a payline
- Redhead Werewolf Princess – Pays 30x your bet when you land 5 on a payline
- Foxy Vampire Woman – Pays 30x your bet when you land 5 on a payline
- Jacob’s Brother – Pays 18x your bet when you land 5 on a payline
- Vampire Prince – Pays 18x your bet when you land 5 on a payline
- Spade – Pays 10x your bet when you land 5 on a payline
- Heart – Pays 6x your bet when you land 5 on a payline
- Club – Pays 5x your bet when you land 5 on a payline
- Diamond – Pays 3x your bet when you land 5 on a payline
The Wild Symbol can help both the vampires and the wolves. This shiny, golden symbol substitutes for all others, except for the Scatter Symbols. The Wild Symbol can land on all reels and pays 100 times your bet if you land 5 on a payline.
Each side has a secret weapon ready to be used to maximize your winnings. These weapons are the Scatter Symbols. The Vampire Scatter Symbol is the entrance in their castle and the Werewolf Scatter Symbol is a white wolf howling at the moon. These symbols can appear on reel 1 and 5. When both symbols cover reels 1 and 5, they trigger the Free Spins Feature.
How to Win
The battlefield is the Free Spins Feature. Both vampires and wolves created their options hoping they will lure you on their side. It’s time for you to make up your mind. Where do your loyalties lie?
The Free Spins Feature
Land both Scatters Symbols on the screen and unlock the Free Spins Feature. At the beginning of this round you get to choose which side you want to play on:
- The Wolf Free Spins – you are awarded 14 Free Spins with a low volatility. During this option, the White Werewolf, the Werewolf Princess and Jacob’s Brother Symbols transform into wolves and together, as a pack, they help you multiply your earnings. The transformed werewolves, along with the Wild Symbol can substitute for each other and form winning paylines. The metamorphosis may be painful, but the winnings you’ll get are worth it.
- The Vampires Free Spins– you receive 8 Free Spins with high volatility. The Vampire King, the Foxy Vampire Woman and the Vampire Prince show their true faces and transform into vampires with long, white fangs and a thirsty look in their eyes. It’s not the size of the fangs, but how they bite that matters. During this feature, any vampire symbol that hits the reels has a random chance to become a Wild Symbol and remain on the screen until the end of the round.
The battle between these night creatures takes place on the streets of a quite village from the 16th century. On both sides of the screen you’ll catch a glimpse of the rickety wooden houses and the shiny, paved street in a foggy night. On the reels, the vampire symbols have a bloody frame with fangs, while the werewolf symbols have a blue border and a full moon in the background.
The battle begins when you hit the Spin button for the first time. The vampires can’t wait for you to choose their Free Spin Feature and take you to their castle in the forest near the village. You can actually see the path to the front door on the right side of the screen.
The werewolves are happy to welcome you in their pack and take you in the very heart of the forest, where the moon can be seen clearly. You can take a look at the misty forest during the Werewolves Free Spin Feature.
A “danger-is-approaching” kind of music follows you from the very first screen. Some mystical notes with church bells accents are added when you hit the Spin button.
In the Vampires vs Wolves slot game, your goal is to trigger the Free Spins Feature as many times as possible before the sunrise. It doesn’t matter if you choose the bloody or the furry side, both will bring you winnings worth 1,000x your total stake.
The first sunshine touches the ground and the magical creatures start to tremble. The Vampire King is telling his men to retreat to the castle, while the wolves follow their princess to the forest. A similar battle takes place every full moon, so you’re welcome whenever you feel like taking part in this epic war – who knows, perhaps you’ll go home with a treasure fit for kings!