The reels are spicy in Chilli Heat Megaways, the 200,704 ways to win videoslot by Pragmatic Play, where Money Symbols trigger the Respins round. Land special symbols on the top reel and get the chance to unlock reels 1 or 6, or multiply the values of all Money Symbols present on the screen by up to 10x!
You’re definitely about to find out if you have what it takes to handle spice in the sizzling new video slot, Chilli Heat Megaways.
This fiery fiesta continues where the first Chilli Heat game left off but now comes with a Megaways twist. This series sequel improves on the original, through its siesta of symbols, fiery features, and Mexican backdrops.
Expect to take over the party with the game’s 200,704 pay lines and the possibility of winning up to 5,000x on your total bets. If that doesn’t get you strumming music together like a mariachi, we don’t know what will.
How to Play
The Chilli Heat Megaways slot is sure to make anyone feel he/she is Mexican at heart, regardless of how much spice you think you can manage. The heat for this spiced siesta has been set to the highest available with both the volatility and RTP of 96.50% following suit.
Keep your eyes on the screen for the Chili Heat Wild, as it substitutes for all base symbols on the reel and can appear on reels 2, 3, 4, and 5. Another special symbol to be aware of is the Golden Moneybag, which is the only one that can’t be replaced by Wilds. It can also trigger the game’s Respins Feature.
Each symbol that makes an appearance on the Chilli Heat Megaways reel has its own individual pay-ways:
- Mariachi – pays out 10x across 6 reels, 5x across 5 reels, 2x across 4 reels, 1x across 3 reels, and 0.5x across 2 reels.
- Chihuahua Dog – pays out 6.25x across 6 reels, 2.5x across 5 reels, 1.25x across 4 reels, and 0.75x across 3 reels
- Chilli sauce – pays out 3.75x across 6 reels, 1.25x across 5 reels, 0.75x across 4 reels, and 0.5x across 3 reels
- Tequila – pays out 1.5x across 6 reels, 0.75x across 5 reels, 0.5x across 4 reels, and 03x across 3 reels
- A Symbol – pays out 1.5x across 6 reels, 0.75x across 5 reels, 0.5x across 4 reels, and 0.3x across 3 reels
- K Symbol – pays out 1x across 6 reels, 0.5x across 5 reels, 0.3x across 4 reels, and 0.2x across 3 reels
- Q Symbol – pays out 1x across 6 reels, 0.5x across 5 reels, 0.3x across 4 reels, and 0.2x across 3 reels
- J Symbol – pays out 0.75x across 6 reels, 0.4x across 5 reels, 0.2x across 4 reels, and 0.1x across 3 reels
- 10 Symbol – pays out 0.6x across 6 reels, 0.4x across 5 reels, 0.2x across 4 reels, and 0.1x across 3 reels
- 9 Symbol – pays out 0.6x across 6 reels, 0.4x across 5 reels, 0.2x across 4 reels, and 0.1x across 3 reels
How to Win
The Tumble Feature
The Tumble feature means after every spin, winning combinations are paid, and all winning symbols disappear. The remaining symbols fall to the bottom of the screen and the empty positions are replaced with new symbols coming from above. New symbols are the same size as the initial spin. All wins are added to the player’s balance after all tumbles resulted from the base spin have been played.
The Respin Feature
The Gold Moneybag symbol can appear on all the reels except the special reel on top of reels 2 and 5. After each spin, the money symbol takes a random value from the pre-defined set. When six or more Money symbols appear on the reels, the Respins feature is triggered.
The feature starts once all the winning combinations are paid. The standard symbols will fade away, leaving only the money symbols that triggered the special feature on the screen. The normal reels are replaced with special ones containing only money symbols and empty spaces on the main grid and special symbols that can land only on the horizontal reel.
When the round starts, reels 1 and 6 are locked and can only be unlocked with special symbols. The number of symbols on each reel is equal to the grid that started the round.
You start the round with three re-spins. All the moneybag symbols that hit after each respin remain on the screen until the end of the feature. Every time at least one money symbol hits, the number of the Respins is reset back to 3. The round continues until all Respins are finished, or all positions on the screen are filled with money symbols.
During the Respin round, seven special symbols can land on the top reel at any time. Each symbol that hits can add value to your wins, so don’t be surprised if the reels extend or the Moneybag symbols value multiplies by 10x. Let’s take a look at what each symbol can do:
- Locker Symbol – can unlock reels 1 or 6
- Extension Symbol – extends the number of symbols on the reel below to 7
- Reel Collect Symbol – collects the values of all money symbols present on the reels below
- Collect Symbol – collects the Money Symbols present on the screen
- Reel Multiplier Symbol – applies a random multiplier of 2x, 3x, 5x, or 10x to all symbols on the reel below
- Multiplier Symbol – applies a random multiplier of 2x, 3x, 5x, or 10x to all Money Symbols in view.
Once the feature is completed, the values of all the money symbols on the screen, and everything that was collected throughout the feature will be added up and awarded to the player.
The Ante Bet Option
You are given the opportunity to select the bet multiplier, changing the behaviour of the entire game. There are two bet multipliers available:
- Bet Multiplier 20x – triggers a standard gameplay, allowing you to buy the Free Spins if that’s what you want.
- Bet Multiplier 25x – this option spices up the game a bit, doubling the chances of hitting the respins naturally.
The Buy Respins Option
You can buy the bonus round from the base game for 100x the current total bet. However, this option is available only when the Bet Multiplier 20x is active.
Where modern-day video slots go, this isn’t the most imaginative or detailed available but what it gives players is the feel-good fun factor.
With its bright visuals, mixed Mexican symbols, and flaming backgrounds, it wouldn’t be a surprise if your imagination takes you into a Saturday morning cartoon.
The base-level backdrop displays a traditional Mexican town, while the immersive reels give you all the vibrant colours you’d expect from such a musical place.
Just like the original Chilli Heat slot, this hot chilli pepper caters to all types of players and will probably become a streaming favourite.
As far as series sequel games go, this may be one of the most enjoyable around. It keeps the great visuals from the original hit, themed traditional symbols, and an audio track that makes you feel like you’re living the life of a mariachi.
If you love yourself hot and spicy slots and want to feel the thrill of a Mexican musician’s life, then Chilli Heat Megaways is sure to have you two-stepping through the street.